Continuous inkjet printer performance and operator effectiveness made easy
Videojet has redefined simple with the Videojet 1280 Continuous Inkjet (CIJ) Printer. From the intuitive interface to smart design features, the 1280 CIJ printer is simple for all operators to use.
The 1280 CIJ printer features an 8” tablet-inspired SIMPLICiTY™ interface, greatly reducing operator printer interactions, and helping to eliminate potential user errors.
One, quick and easy-to-replace Videojet SmartCell™ service module helps to ensure you receive maximum line productivity and no additional downtime.
Our no mess, no waste, no mistake Videojet Smart Cartridge™ system drains all fluids from the cartridge, and offers additional protection against leakage during transport and handling.
With optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service, your team can gain instant access to the world’s largest network of CIJ experts, connecting the Videojet technician directly to your production line for immediate assistance.
- Leveraging proven and innovative technologies from Videojet legacy models
- Modular wear parts enable easy and reliable replacement by the customer, therefore reducing downtime
- Ability to connect to optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service for direct access to our technical experts
- 8” touchscreen display is intuitive to the operator without the need for extensive training
- On-board ‘How to’ videos greatly reduce the need for having an operator manual to hand
- The Videojet SmartCell™ design allows for simple, user-performed preventative maintenance
- Tablet-like functionality enhances an operator’s ability to learn the interface to reduce coding errors
- The Videojet SIMPLICiTY™ user interface greatly reduces operator printer interactions, helping to eliminate potential user errors through an intuitive, 8” touchscreen display
- User definable message rules can automate code content without need of operator interaction
- No mess, no waste, no mistake Videojet Smart Cartridge™
- Reduce waste and rework with the step-by-step guides in the easy-to-use operator interface
- Workflow modules expand functionality
- Automated message rules reduce operator interaction