Thermal Transfer Printer for Flexible Packaging Materials
The Videojet 6230 is a low speed Thermal Transfer Printer that utilizes the latest technology to help reduce flexible packaging coding errors, and improve total cost of ownership (TCO) through a proven and cost-effective solution.
The 6230 Thermal Transfer Printer delivers easy usability with an intuitive tablet-like 5’’ touchscreen controller with CLARiTY™ interface. The simple ribbon path helps to ensure fast changeovers and a more efficient operation.
Code assurance comes as standard in the 6230 Thermal Transfer Printer when using templates created by CLARiSOFT™ or VideojetConnect Design software. These simple code creation tools help reduce operator interactions resulting in fewer user errors and unnecessary product waste and rework.
Available with Bluetooth®* connectivity, the 6230 can also be controlled from an Android phone**, simplifying operator interaction with the printer and production line.
In addition to the features available, the 6230 offers high-quality codes up to speeds of 150 ppm and is an ideal solution for users migrating to a digital solution from analog equipment like hot stamp and roller coders.
- Simple change ribbon cassette, with pushbutton lock mechanism, allows for fast and easy ribbon replacement
- Intuitive tablet-like 5” touchscreen controller with CLARiTY™ interface used on other Videojet printers used in other Videojet technologies
- Airless operation removes the need for plant air
- Offers high-quality codes up to speeds of 150 packs / minute
- Single design printhead for intermittent or continuous printing
- Compact design easily integrates into most production lines
- Precise ribbon control with bidirectional stepper motors minimizes gaps between codes and reduces ribbon wastage
- 700m maximum ribbon length requires fewer ribbon changes versus hot stamp or other competitive TTO systems
- Simple ribbon path that ensures fast changeovers and a more efficient operation
- Bluetooth®* connectivity allows operator to control printer from an Android phone**
- WYSIWYG print preview allows operators to confirm the correct code is selected
- Built-in code assurance software helps to reduce operator-induced errors, decreasing unnecessary product waste and rework
- Real-time clock stamp avoids date errors
- Benefit from simple code creation with VideojetConnect™ Design or CLARiSOFT™ software
* A Bluetooth USB Adapter is required when using the Videojet 6230 App. The Videojet 6230 printer is warranted to work with the recommended Videojet Bluetooth USB Adapter only. **The Videojet 6230 app supports Android OS, Version 4.4.4 (KitKat) or higher. The Android phone is required to allow Bluetooth tethering when using the Videojet 6230 App.