V4237 is a retort-resistant black MEK ink qualified for use in the Videojet 1580 and 1860 continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. This ink has been specifically designed for code durability through tough high temperature steam retort and pasteurization processes used in the process of cooking prepared food containers for shelf stability.
- High temperature steam retort resistance
- Pasteurization resistant
- Penetrates thin layer of oil
- Resistant to bases, Mil Spec Solvent C, mineral spirits, and oils
- No European Printing Ink Association (EuPIA) Exclusion List materials
- No CMR’s (Carcinogens, Mutagens, Reproductive Toxins)
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8980 and 201-0001-687
iQMark™: V4237 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.