V410 is a condensation-resistant black MEK ink qualified for use in the Videojet 1000 Line of continuous inkjet (CIJ) printers. This ink is ideal for use in high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates such as glass, plastic bottles, and cans, particularly in hot and humid environments and/or on substrates with moisture present due to cold filling, refrigeration, or freezing.
- Survives pasteurization and retort processes
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Slight alcohol resistance
- Penetrates thin layer of condensation
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8530, 201-CJ01-681, 201-0001-601, and 201-0001-602
A no ethanol version (V410A) is available. No MEK/Low VOC (V930) and no Drug Precursor (V940) cleaners are available.
iQMark™: V410 ink was responsibly designed and manufactured to maximize contrast, adhesion, and uptime while meeting safety, environmental, and regulatory requirements. Every batch is tested to ensure it meets strict quality control specifications.