V411 is a black MEK ink suited for printing on plastic flexible film and qualified for use in the 1000 Line continuous inkjet printers. This ink is ideal for use in high-speed applications for a wide variety of substrates, such as biaxially oriented polypropylene (BOPP), polyethylene (PE), as well as high and low density polyethylene (HDPE and LDPE) found in flexible food packaging. Patented formula!
- Scratch and rub resistance on LDPE flexible packaging
- Resistant to acids, bases, mineral spirits, and oils
- Slight gasoline resistance
- Penetrates thin layer of oil coating on plastic and metal
- Replaces 16-8470 legacy ink formula
- Successor to legacy ink formulas 16-8470, 16-8920, and 201-CJ01-682