Continuous Inkjet Printer for High Speed and Medium Duty Applications
The Videojet 1860 continuous inkjet printer helps your team reset the bar for performance.
Predictive capabilities provide up to 8 hours advanced notification of the most common downtime generating faults under normal operating conditions. With the SIMPLICiTY™ interface, operating the 1860 will become second nature for your team.
And with optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service, your team can access Videojet experts to help improve productivity and troubleshoot potential issues in ways that other printers can’t.
Performance without surprises:
- Predictive capabilities provide up to 8 hours advanced notification of the most common downtime generating faults under normal operating conditions
- An industry-first ink build-up sensor provides advance warning of clogging and EHT trips
- Recover in minutes from unplanned interruptions with optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service – minimizing the need for on-site service calls
Natural fit in your line:
- Lower your cost of operation with up to 20% more efficient solvent usage*
- Withstands harsh washdown environments
- Hygienic design following industry guidelines
- Innovative printhead design improves speed by up to 20% in certain applications
- Integrate with factory systems using standard industry protocols with optional workflow modules
* Compared to existing 1000 Line models
Minimal touch design:
- Significantly reduce operator error through advanced Code Assurance
- Access guided, embedded video instruction for routine printer tasks
- Complete your preventive maintenance with 3 easy-to-replace SmartCellTM components
- Access technical experts at the touch of a button through optional VideojetConnect™ Remote Service
- Do more in the future by upgrading your printer with optional workflow modules
- Reduce unplanned downtime by accessing updates to predictive capabilities
- Operate more effectively with detailed runtime analytics and reporting, partnering with Videojet Service to get better over time